Friday 10/31 0%
Abundant sunshine. High 81F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday 11/01 0%
Sunny skies. High around 80F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 11/02 0%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 73F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 11/03 0%
Mainly sunny. High 76F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Like us on Facebook
- Gus Brown Sets the Record Straight About Rocky Point Convention Center and Home Port during Recent Private Meeting January 19, 2012
- Sonoran Spa Resident is Award Winning Photographer April 23, 2012
- The Sonora Resorts “Why I Love Rocky Point” Photo Contest Winners Are… March 10, 2012
- New Farmers Market and Art Expo to be a Regular Event in Rocky Point December 22, 2011
- 5th Annual Taste of Peñasco and Iron Chef Competition—Not Just About Food February 3, 2012
- Potpourri Page—Short Shorts of All Sorts September 30, 2014
- Air Conditioning Installation by Sonoran Resorts Ends Sweltering Heat at Children’s Crisis Shelter—They Ask For Blankets! September 30, 2014
- 14th Annual Rocky Point Bike Rally Dates: Thursday November 6 through Sunday November 9, 2014! September 30, 2014
- If You’re an Arizona Resident, You Can Donate to Amores de Peñasco Without Costing You Anything! September 28, 2014
- Legends of Beach Volleyball and Tri-Ball Tournaments at Sonoran Sea Resort Beach October 25 & 26 September 24, 2014
- Julie at Playa MiraMar: Kit, you are an inspiration to all of us. And, bo...
- Shandra Keesecker: Thanks for the shout out! Sr. Calabaza appreciate...
- Silvia Madrid: Tony pictures are getting better and better; lots ...
- Kit Anderson: Yes of course. I encourage visitors to stop in fo...
- Sammi Tillery: I am going down this week-end coming and hope I ca...
band beach charities charity Cholla Bay City of Penasco Condominiums condos contest dinner donations E East events family fiestas fun holiday holidays kids lunch malecon memories Mexico musical old port penasco photography photos prizes Puerto Penasco rocky point Sea Sea of Cortez Sky sonoran resorts Sonoran Sea Sonoran Sky Sonoran Spa Sonoran Sun sponsors Sun tequila tourism travel
“It has been a long time since the kids [more]
Arguably one of the most successful [more]
Kathleen Duncan, aka Tia Katy, at the DIF [more]
In addition to traditional beach volleyball, [more]
This unique, fully equipped and supplied [more]